Sayfalar

Cumartesi, Şubat 18, 2006

Code::Blocks yeni bir IDE









Code::Blocks
yeni bir IDE

Açık kaynak kodlu yeni bir IDE
"aman canım yeni bir şeymi DevCpp de var" demeyin çünkü bu C++ kullanılarak yazılmış. Geliştiricilerden

Ricardo Garcia

I was a regular Dev-C++ user. I had used it for some time, and recently had tested its spinoff wx-devcpp by Guru Kathiresan. Around 2004, I thought that a C++ IDE should be written in C++ (and not in Delphi), so I began thinking on the idea of a cross-platform IDE. After researching on various free IDE's, I found Code::Blocks and joined in the beginnings of 2005 to help debug and implement one or two features. Since then, I've been using Code::Blocks and never regretted it! :)

demiş pek de güzel söylemiş.

Editörü, kullanımı çok güzel bazı kütüphaneler için yazılmış kalıpları var. mesela ben SDL*' i kurup kolayca çalıştırabildim tavsiye ederim

* SDL Simple DirectMedia Layer is a cross-platform multimedia library designed to provide low level access to audio, keyboard, mouse, joystick, 3D hardware via OpenGL, and 2D video framebuffer.



Hiç yorum yok: