Öncelikle Irrlicht Ney miş onu öğrenelim
The Irrlicht Engine is a high performance open source and cross platform 3D engine for creating realtime 3D applications. Its main targets are to be easy to use, extremely fast, extensible and crash safe.
The engine is a quite flexible graphics engine, and it is possible to write lots of different applications with it. Some are: complex 3D simulation applications, first and third person shooter games with indoor and/or outdoor scenes, real time strategy games, 2D games
* High performance realtime 3D rendering using Direct3D and OpenGL [more]
* Platform independent. Runs on Windows95, 98, NT, 2000, XP, Linux and MacOS.[more]
* Huge built-in and extensible material library with vertex and pixel shader support [more].
* Seamless indoor and outdoor mixing through highly customizeable scene mangagment. [more]
* Character animation system with skeletal and morph target animation. [more]
* Particle effects, billboards, light maps, environment mapping, stencil buffer shadows, and lots of other special effects. [more]
* .NET language binding which makes the engine available to all .NET languages like C#, VisualBasic, and Delphi.NET.
* Two platform and driver independent fast software renderers included. They have different properties (speed vs. quality) and feature everything needed: perspective correct texture mapping, bilinear filtering, sub pixel correctness, z-buffer, gouraud shading, alpha-blending and transparency, fast 2D drawing and more.
* Powerful, customizeable and easy to use 2D GUI System with Buttons, Lists, Edit boxes, ..
* 2D drawing functions like alpha blending, color key based blitting, font drawing and mixing 3D with 2D graphics.
* Clean, easy to understand and well documentated API with lots of examples and tutorials.
* Written in pure C++ and totally object orientated.
* Direct import of common mesh file formats: Maya (.obj), 3DStudio (.3ds), COLLADA (.dae), DeleD (.dmf), Milkshape (.ms3d), Quake 3 levels (.bsp), Quake2 models (.md2), Microsoft DirectX (.X)... [more]
* Direct import of Textures: Windows Bitmap (.bmp), Portable Network Graphics (.png), Adobe Photoshop (.psd), JPEG File Interchange Format (.jpg), Truevision Targa (.tga), ZSoft Painbrush (.pcx)... [more]
* Fast and easy collision detection and response.
* Optimized fast 3D math and container template libraries.
* Directly reading from (compressed) archives. (.zip)
* Integrated fast XML parser.
* Unicode support for easy localisation.
* Works with Microsofts VisualStudio6.0™, VisualStudio.NET 7.0-8.0™, Metrowerks Codewarrior, and Bloodshed Dev-C++ with g++3.2-4.0.
* The engine is open source and totally free. You can debug it, fix bugs and even change things you do not like. And you do not have to publish your changes: The engine is licensed under the zlib licence, not the GPL or the LGPL.
öncelikle http://irrlicht.sourceforge.net/ adresine gidip Irrlicht SDK 0.14.0 indirin ve C:\Irrlicht dizini açın ve oraya aktarın. -Başka bir dizinede kurabilirsiniz fakat Template kullandıktan sonra ayarlarını yapmanız lazım -
Sonra ya yeni bir Irrlicht projesi açıp kullanmaya başlaya bilirsiniz -Dikkat derleyici ayarı gerekebilir yeni proje kısmında Project options da GCC olsun -
1) Irrlicht ile birlikte gelen örnekleri -examples- kullanmak için
Project->Import->Dev C++ kullanarak örenkler için yapılmış projeleri açıp C::B projesi olarak kaydedin
2) Halen geliştirimekte olan bir de sihirbaz projesi var IrrWizard üstteki resim IrrWizard sitesinden alınmıştır...